CopyRight © 2018 ZIBO OPAL CERAMIC & GLASS TECH CO., LTD 鲁ICP备14027966号-2 POWERED BY WWW.300.CN
ZIBO OPAL CERAMIC & GLASS TECH CO., LTD
Add: No.20 Yihe Road Guoli Town Huantai County, Zibo City, Shandong Province, PRC, 256401.
Tel/Fox : +86 05338436068
Tel : +86 18553335188 +86 13573319588
P.C : 256401
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.opalmaterial.com
Color matching techniques for high-temperature glass inks
The color matching of high-temperature glass inks will be used in printing. It has certain technicality and skill, especially the color matching of color crystal inks and other inks are more special. The materials involved are more diverse. In the color matching process, metal pigments, ordinary pigments, pearlescent pigments, and dyes may be added at the same time. Therefore, the color matching of high-temperature glass inks is more difficult than other conventional color matching.
As a kind of chemical product, there are some unstable factors in high temperature glass ink. Due to the chemical structure, solvent resistance, migration resistance, compatibility, polarity, acid resistance, alkali resistance, and specific gravity of various pigments contained in high-temperature glass inks, it is used by different customers. The conditions are different, the construction methods and processes are different, and the uniformity of the mixing is not the same. Some common problems often occur in color mixing inks.
In order to avoid this problem as much as possible and reduce the frequency of occurrence, it is necessary to pay attention to the following aspects when using high-temperature glass ink toning:
1. When selecting high-temperature glass inks, you should first understand its performance, and try to choose products with good performance in all aspects, especially in terms of permeability resistance.
2. Try to choose products with similar hue when toning, and call up the required hue with the least variety. The more varieties are selected, the worse the vividness is, the lower the stability is, and the more prone to discoloration.
3. When tinting high-temperature glass inks, try to use the primary colors for deployment, and avoid using intermediate colors for deployment.
4. When the tuned product is used for a period of time, it should be stirred evenly, and it can be printed only after the hue of the test is stable.
5. Use products of the same brand and same series to avoid ink quality variation or discoloration due to different inks and reactions between inks.
6. When adding metal pigments and pearlescent pigments, it is not only necessary to consider the hue of these materials, but also to choose metal pigments and pearlescent pigments with the same particle size and flash according to actual requirements. At the same time, when selecting metal pigments, we must consider the general characteristics of metal pigments, the relationship between fineness and Baidu and flash. Since pearlescent pigments are multi-angle reflective pigments, when color matching of high-temperature glass inks, pay attention to the different colors after printing.